Tips - Echo Ethics
- - Obtain entry permit at the gate.
- - Official guides are a must on all excursions. Guides are available at the entrances.
- - Heavy vehicles are not allowed inside the park.
- - Keep strictly to the road during excursions. Do not get down from your vehicle.
- - Speed limit is 20 km per hour. Use of horn and headlights is not allowed.
- - Keep a good distance between vehicles.- Animals have the right of way.
- - Keep a safe distance from the animals. Respect their privacy.- Do not feed the animals.
- - Smoking is prohibited inside the park. Forests are vulnerable to fire, especially during the spring and summer months. Negligence, however trifling, may cause a widespread fire.
© Copyright Kanha Kisli National Park. All Rights Reserved.